Health Benefits at a Glance:
The many nutrients in Life Extension Mix™ Tablets can give you full daily coverage of the nutrients that your body requires to function properly every day.
Why it Works:
Many people do not eat enough fruits and vegetables and studies show that people who eat the most fruits and vegetables enjoy healthier and longer lives. However, getting the recommended five servings a day is difficult for even the healthiest diets. That's why we created Life Extension Mix™, a daily supplement that provides all the nutrients needed to form the cornerstone of a comprehensive health maintenance program.
Our Life Extension Mix™ formula combines the most important nutrients and unique vegetable, fruit and botanical extracts into one product, eliminating the need to take dozens of separate supplements as well as saving waste. Being an all-in-one product, you save both time and money when choosing Life Extension Mix™.
Life Extension Mix™ is a daily supplement that provides all the high-potency vitamins and minerals you need to form the cornerstone of a comprehensive health maintenance program. Its formula is a state-of-the-art multi-nutrient formula, packed with the purest and most potent and uniq forms of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, plus an array of fruit and vegetable extracts.
The unparalleled formula and ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ are based on more than 35 years of clinical research. We've selected the purest and most potent forms of extracts from plants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for greater absorption. Therefore, ingredients in Life Extension Mix™ come only from premium-quality suppliers. Indeed, premium suppliers charge more for their raw materials, but the purity of these substances is much better than lower cost generic versions.
The Science Behind the Product:
Amongst many nutrients, Life Extension Mix™ Tablets contain*:
Vitamins and Minerals:
- Vitamin D3 - it is known that many people do not ingest enough vitamin D even though this nutrient is essential to maintain bone density and healthy cell division [1-8]. A daily dose of Life Extension Mix™offers 2,000 IU of vitamin D3.
- 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate)- folate plays a role in maintaining homocysteine levels within the normal range. One dose of Life Extension Mix™ has 400 mcg of the bioactive 5-MTHF form of folate, which is up to 7 times more bioavailable than ordinary folic acid.
- Selenium in bioavailable forms such as SelenoExcell®.
- Chromium, magnesium, and biotin - are crucial to maintain healthy glucose metabolism [9-20]. Furthermore, the formula in Life Extension Mix™ Tablets contains 500 mcg of chromium, highly absorbable forms of magnesium and high-potency biotin.
- Blueberry extracts - The strong natural antioxidants blueberry anthocyanins showed properties that extend well beyond suppressing free radicals. Additionally, blueberry’s active constituent (pterostilbene) can support healthy lipid and glucose and help protect DNA structure [21-24].
- Standardized green tea extract - polyphenol constituents of green tea have shown to have great biological activities. These include inhibiting oxidation, protecting nervel cells and function, and maintaining healthy DNA structure [25-34]. It has also been shown that green tea powdered extracts are able to absorb 60% to 90% better into the bloodstream compared with drinking green tea itself .
- Broccoli - contains several active constituents such as sulforaphane which is important due to its unique detoxification and DNA-protecting effects [36-39].
- Lutein - it is a compound found in corn and in leafy greens such as kale and spinach. It was shown to help maintain critical pigments in the eye macula .
- Olive polyphenols - Life Extension Mix™ formula contains an olive extract standardized to provide polyphenols like hydroxytyrosol. It has been reported that it can help inhibit free radicals and stabilize cell membranes [41-53].
- Standardized pomegranate extract - Researchers revealed that pomegranate can inhibit oxidative stress, support cardiovascular health [54-59] and healthy DNA structure in prostate cells. [60-65]. Additionally, pomegranate extract is standardized to provide the biologically active punicalagins that are so unique to this fruit.
*For more information please see the full ingredient- and reference list.
Please note: This formulation has been aligned with EU ingredient standards for food supplements, ensuring the highest possible ingredient potency allowed in the Netherlands and other countries of the EU.
How to Use:
- Take twelve (12) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 30 servings.
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving (8 tablets):
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, retinyl acetate)||600 mcg|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, acerola extract)||970 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2000 IU)||50 mcg|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols)||74,6 mg|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)||125 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate)||50 mg|
|Niacin (as 62% niacinamide, 38% niacin)||190 mg|
|Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate, pyridoxine HCI||20 mg|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)||400 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||600 mcg|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||600 mg|
|Calcium (as Ca ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate, dicalcium phosphate)||209 mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||150 mcg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, glycinate, taurinate, ascorbate)||420 mg|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc3 mono-L-methionine sulfate)||35 mg|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell®4 high selenium yeast, L-Selenomethionin [SelenoPure®5])||200 mcg|
|Copper (as TRAACS®12 copper bisglycinate)||1 mg|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)||1 mg|
|Chromium [chromium picolinate]||500 mcg|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)||125 mcg|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||35 mg|
|Broccoli concentrate blend [broccoli powder, extract (sprout , floret, seed) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane)]||525 mg|
|Decaffeinated green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 45% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)]||325 mg|
|Acerola extract 4:1 (berry)||300 mg|
|Bitter orange citrus bioflavonoids (peel, fruit) [std. to 50% hesperidin]||200 mg|
|Fruit/berry proprietary blend [European elder, blackberry, blueberry, sweet cherry, cranberry, plum, persimmon (Diospyros kaki) powders]||200 mg|
|Wild blueberry anthocyanin extract (fruit)||150 mg|
|Sensoril®11 Ashwagandha extract (root, leaf) [std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% glycoside conjugates]||50 mg|
|Silymarin [from milk thistle extract (seed)]||100 mg|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous)||100 mg|
|CherryPure®1 sour cherry (tart cherry) proanthocyanidin extract (skin)||85 mg|
|POMELLA®9 pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins]||85 mg|
|MirtoSelect®10 bilberry extract (fruit)||30 mg|
|BioVin®7 grape proanthocyanidin extract (whole grape)||25 mg|
|Leucoselect®6 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract||25 mg|
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg|
|Bromelain [from pineapple (stem)] (2400 gelatin digestive units/gram)||15 mg|
|Lutein [from marigold extract (flower)] (providing 465 mcg trans-zeaxanthin)||15 mg|
|Olive extract (fruit) (providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein)||12,5 mg|
|Sesame seed lignan extract||10 mg|
|Luteolin [from orange extract (fruit)]||8 mg|
|Boron (as boron amino acid chelate)||3 mg|
|Lycopene [from LycoBeads®8 natural tomato extract (fruit)]||3 mg|
|Delphinidins [from Delphinol®2 maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) extract (fruit)]||2 mg|
|Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) [from black currant extract (fruit)]||1,25 mg|
Other ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, silica, starch, coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
- CherryPure® is a registered trademark of Shoreline Fruit, LLC.
- Delphinol® is a registered trademark of MNL.
- L-OptiZinc® and logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc.
- SelenoPure® is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21
- Leucoselect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A.
- BioVin® is a registered trademark of Cyvex Nutrition dba Bioriginal.
- Lycored LycopeneTM is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
- POMELLA® Extract is covered under U.S. Patent 7,638,640 and POMELLA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
- MirtoSelect® is a registered trademark of Indena, S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
- Sensoril® is protected under US Patent Nos. 6,153,198 and 6,713,092 and is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
- TRAACS® is a registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use:
Take eight (8) tablets daily with meals.
Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult with your medical practitioner first.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Life Extension. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews.